Summer Jeans


Maiden Flight Clothing -- High Quality Handmade Items for
Karito Kids and American Girl Dolls

Hi again,

We're back again with some pics of the summer jeans for Karito Kids that we will soon list in our Etsy Shoppe.  We haven't made ones for American Girl dolls yet.  When we get those finished, we'll post pictures of them as well.


Okay, Here's a
closer look at them. . .


There's a little purple heart embroidered directly above the side pocket, but I forgot to take a picutre of it.  Super cute!







While we're at it, the flight crew thought that I should show you a pic of the jeans paired with a trendy little cascading vest.
What d'ya think?  Like it?

If we get enough interest in it, I can make a tutorial on how you make it.  Let me know if you're interested, all you'll need to do is round up an old thin t-shirt, and I can show you the rest.  This is sooooo easy.  Oh yeah, and did I mention that it's a NO-SEW project?


See ya next flight. . .


          Nanci
             and the Flight Crew

3 comments:

. said...

Yay!! I(Emmie) am so excited to see the photos of the AG sized ones! Can't exactly squeeze into those Karito Kids ones no matter how much I love them! LOL The cascade vest tutorial sounds awesome! We're in!

Lena Grace said...

I would absolutely LOVE to know how to make that vest!

Shelly said...

Please show us the tutorial. It looks great!

Popular Posts